Structural Test Support
- KDC Projects was contracted to provide stress analysis integration support for the major wing structural test on A350XWB, being performed in France and Germany.
- KDC set up an experienced integration team to liaise between the structures, systems and test functions within Airbus, and with the Risk Sharing Partners (RSP’s) such as Spirit Aerosystems and GKN Aerospace.
- Worked in close partnership with the main focal points within Airbus and RSP with Static & Fatigue support to ensure alignment on:
- Test Readiness Reviews
- Support to Limit Load & Ultimate Load Tests, including test witnessing
- Test Assessment Reports
- Correlation Reports
- Airframe Certification Reports
- Monitored test data and provide correlation reports between analysis and test data to understand component behaviour.
- Successful execution of the tests and on-time delivery of the certification reports (ACD8, ACD9 and test assessment reports) in support of the A350XWB certification process.