System Lead Activities
Client: Chelton Aerospace
- KDC was asked to provide Senior Engineering level support to the key customer programme.
- Provide ownership of the System Level project for NATO JEWCS through the provision of leadership on requirements development and cascade.
- Lead the project architecture activity to define documentation required for successful project completion.
- KDC provided a Statement of Work that defined the key project documentation required and development plan to deliver them.
- The aim was to provide the project structure and activity schedule to deliver against the core customer requirements.
- Undertake control of resource allocation and task planning.
- Creation & control of IVV plan and processes.
- Creation of corrective action plans, estimating and resource mapping of emerging systems issues.
- Creation & ongoing control of PBS.
- Risk Management
- The project architect was defined and implemented including:
- Deliver Systems Engineering Plan (SEMP).
- Delivery of Systems IVV Plan.
- Provision of Baseline Product Breakdown Structure
- Delivery of corrective action plans for emerging systems issues.