Wing Dispense Equipment CMM
Client: Cobham Mission Systems
- KDC Projects was contracted to provide assessment and updates to the KC-46 Wing Dispense Equipment (WDE) Component Maintenance Manuals (CMM).
- The existing maintenance manuals were not compliant to ASD-STE100 or ASD S1000D, the WDE design had been majorly updated and the current CMMs were not approved by the end customer.
- KDC provided a highly experienced team of Technical Authors who performed a detailed and thorough assessment of the design.
- This information was used to update the Data Modules (DM) for the CMMs to the latest design of the WDE, using FrameMaker software and including compliance to ASD-STE100 or ASD S1000D.
- The digital CMM DMs were delivered to a high standard following internal KDC peer checking and approved and accepted by Cobham Mission Systems.